- Snorkel Sail – This half-day adventure includes an opportunity to learn the art of sailing and will travel to one of the top 10 snorkel spots in Hawai‘i.
- Scuba Diving – Some of Hawai‘i’s most dramatic diving is located along the coastline of Lana’i.
- 4×4 Adventure Hike – Explore the Garden of the Gods, Po‘aiwa Gulch and ancient petroglyphs, then continue to a secluded sandy beach.
- Kayak Snorkel Adventure – Led by experienced and informational guides, paddlers will view sea cliffs and arches, paddle into sea caves and snorkel in a secluded cove.
- Downhill Road Bike Trek – Begin with scenic views of upcountry Lana‘i, Maui and Moloka‘i, relax at various scenic stops to take photos, make a short hike to the petroglyphs, view the famous shipwrecks or comb the beach along the shore.
- Jeep Safari Hawaiian Style – 4×4 Jeep Wranglers equipped with maps and a written route with historical information, mini coolers, beach mats, towels and snorkel gear.
- One-Day Excursion to Lahaina – short ferry ride away in Lahaina, Maui, guests may shop or take advantage of a variety of restaurants, tours and activities.
- Other activities - Generally, tour equipment (helicopters, boats, etc.) will originate in Maui and involve some “dead head” shuttle costs. As an alternative, guests may be transferred to Maui via ferry for tours.